1) Play the game fetch with them in the house or if you have a garden until they get tired.
2) Mental Stimulation is important too, you can hide their treats and ask them to find it and eat it, this will make them use their brains and logical thinking and be healthy for their mind.
3) To wall them in the garden or backyard if you have one, or to simply do brisk walking with them around your house or take multiple rounds around the dinning table.
4) Make them jump multiple times, hold a treat above or reach them the jump command and make them jump and stand on their 2 paws multiple times.
5) Play tug of war with them with a rope toy or any of their toy.
6) If you have a treadmill at home, make them run on it.
7) If you do not wish to go out, you can keep a dog walker to dog and exercise your dog for you.
8) Make your dog climb down and up the stairs of your home or building if you live in an apartment.
9) Train them for new things to stimulate their brains and help them to fight boredom of being stuck at home.
10) Physically stretch out your dog’s body and legs, to help them release tension and accumulated energy.
Tags : #Quarantine, 3pandemic time, #dogs , #pets , #dog owners , #exercise , #walk , #mental stimulation , #dog life , #life with dogs.